At Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Holiday Inn Country Club Plaza Hotel, located in the Country Club Plaza.
Candidate must have previous hotel customer service experience and be familiar with Opera system. Candidates must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Competitive pay
• Great benefits
• Advancement and relocation options
Respond in a professional and courteous manner to arriving, departing and in-house guests by providing accurate and timely information and services. Responsible for the total desk operation and serves as the manager on duty during the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. Keeping Guest Service Manager and the Front Desk Manager informed of any guest complaints or situations that need immediate attention.
• High school diploma or GED
• One year front desk in a hotel environment
• Must be able to communicate clearly with guests as well as supervisors and fellow employees
• Must be able to calculate amounts and apply basic addition, subtraction and multiplication
• Must be able to use good judgement and to perform under pressure in busy periods
We are an EOE employer